Sunday, May 23, 2010

peice of word

first time i saw her..
she is the one..
i told my self..
everything went perfect..
it been a sweet memory between me n her..
we had a great time together..
those sweet memory is hard to forget..
indeed it very2 hard to forget..
we laughed,we played around,we had dinner,
and a lots more..such a sweet memories
between u and me..
but that all just a lied..
i was totally fool..
fool enough to fall in love with u..
fool enough to completely let u
hurt my felling..
i don know what i done wrong..
when u suddenly change..
if there something wrong..
just say it..
don made me wondering like a fool
as i remembered i always there 4 u
anytime..all days long
i always tried to be as what u always what..
but i admit it..it hard
still i'm trying to be one..
all i need is time..
time 4 me to prove that i'm worth'it
give me a chance..only that i asked from u
but u won't gave me a chance..
why???..plizz tell me
am i not good enough 4 u???
but there u are..
remain silence..even not a single word
i brave myself to asked 4 the truth
that night..i still remember it
with so much confidence n brave..
finally u told me the truth..
the truth of what's really happened..
the reason u doing this to me..
it because of some other guys..
u know what..
that answer teared me apart..
but u know what..
actually i already expect that kind of answer..
i don know why..
it just....came in my mind
out of no where..
although i was teared apart inside out..
but i think i can endure it..
i will try to forget our memories..
all of it even if it was fake..
but for me..it was real
now after apart from u..
i admit it sometime its hard to forget..
but like u said if we met..
pretend like we don know each other..
if that want u want so be it..
now i'm a new man now..
the past is the past..
i'm happy what i am now..




(24/5/10) afiex_blurp

No comments:

Post a Comment