Friday, May 28, 2010

~~WONDERING ~~

My life was messed up…
Everything doesn’t seem right…
I tried to hang on…
But I can’t…
Even to stand up with my own foot…
It seems very hard…
I lost all of my strength…
It’s like she took away my strength as well…
But I’m still trying to regain myself…
Cast away all the past…
Anything that remind me of you…
Now it’s time for me to wake up
Wake up from this useless dream…
Dream that you made up…
And fool people like me
Completely trust it…
I know that was my enormous mistake
To fall in love with you…
But that was one thing
That I couldn’t regret much…
Even it’s hurt me badly
And tear me apart from the inside
But it wasn’t a waste
Even you lied to me…
Due to that I no longer myself…
I decide to change for good…
Month by month passed by…
Day by day…
Every second passed me
But I couldn’t realize it…
It was meaningless...
And I thought there is no more
No more people that can make me smile again…
But I was wrong…
She came out of nowhere…
With a sweet smile on her face…
She makes me smile again…
She made me flattered…
I felt weird thing happen in my heart
It was so anxious
And beat at a fast rate…
I think I was………….
But...hold on there...
I start to think that
We are not meant for each other…
We totally had different life
A head of us…
I think that is time for me to back off
For good…

No comments:

Post a Comment